Biodiversity and ecosystem services are increasingly at the center of global societal debate. Citizens, NGOs and businesses make up the core of societal engagement in Eklipse. We aim to stimulate debate and facilitate the engagement of these parties in environmental policy and research.
Why take part in Eklipse´s societal engagement?
- Stay up to date on relevant activities and ongoing scientific research
- Be involved in societal dialogue among European citizens
- Help the democratization and dissemination of science
- Engage with policy and research relevant to biodiversity and ecosystem services
- Support knowledge-based decision making in the European Union